New Zealand Text To Speech
Use our New Zealand accent text to speech generators to easily videos, audiobooks or narration for the New Zealand market. Narakeet uses natural sounding voice synthesisers, that create life-like audio from your scripts.
Narakeet has 3 male and female New Zealand accent English voices, and many more in other regional English variants. Play the video below (with sound) for a quick demo.
Text To Speech New Zealand AccentNarakeet makes it easy to create videos and audio files with life-like audio from text. Here is our list of text-to-speech New Zealand accent English male and female voices:
To convert text to voice with New Zealand accent pronunciation using a script, specify one of the New Zealand accent English voices using a voice stage direction. For example:
(voice: Rose) The city of Auckland straddles the Auckland Volcanic Field, an area which has produced at least 53 small volcanic centers.
Additional English Text to Speech voices
For more regional English text-to-speech variants, check out the following pages:
- British English text to speech voices
- American English text to speech voices
- Australian English text to speech voices
- New Zealand accent English text to speech voices
- Irish accent English text to speech voices
- Indian accent English text to speech voices
- South African accent English text to speech voices
- Nigerian accent English text to speech voices
- Filipino accent English text to speech voices
In addition to these voices, Narakeet has 280+ text-to-speech voices in 40+ languages.
Narakeet helps you create narrated videos quickly, using text-to-speech to turn Powerpoint presentations and Markdown scripts into engaging videos. It is under active development, so things change frequently. Keep up to date: RSS, Slack, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok