Australian Text To Speech
Use our Australian accent generator text to speech voices to easily create voiceovers and narration for the Australian market.
Narakeet has 10 male and female Australian English voices, and many more in other regional English variants. Play the video below (with sound) for a quick demo.
Text To Speech Australian VoicesNarakeet makes it easy to create videos and audio files with life-like audio from text. Here is our list of text-to-speech Australian English male and female voices:
To convert text to voice with Australian pronunciation using a script, specify one of the Australian English voices using a voice stage direction. For example:
(voice: Kylie) Sydney frequently ranks in the top ten of lists of the most livable cities in the world
Additional English Text to Speech voices
For more regional English text-to-speech variants, check out the following pages:
- British English text to speech voices
- American English text to speech voices
- Australian English text to speech voices
- New Zealand accent English text to speech voices
- Irish accent English text to speech voices
- Indian accent English text to speech voices
- South African accent English text to speech voices
- Nigerian accent English text to speech voices
- Filipino accent English text to speech voices
In addition to these voices, Narakeet has 280+ text-to-speech voices in 40+ languages.
Narakeet helps you create narrated videos quickly, using text-to-speech to turn Powerpoint presentations and Markdown scripts into engaging videos. It is under active development, so things change frequently. Keep up to date: RSS, Slack, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok