From PowerPoint to Video
Narakeet is a slideshow maker with voice over, and makes it easy to turn presentations into videos. Convert PowerPoint slides into narrated videos with voice-over, in 20+ languages, using 100+ voices.
- New to Narakeet? Do this in the first 5 minutes!
- Create narrated videos quickly: 5 easy lessons
- Make more engaging videos: in-depth guides for advanced users
- Need more information?
New to Narakeet? Do this in the first 5 minutes!
Narakeet makes editing videos as easy as editing text. Try it out now: download the source presentation for the demo video, edit the presenter notes, and upload it again. Or just upload one of your existing presentations with speaker notes.
The best format to upload is Microsoft PowerPoint (PPTX), but Narakeet can also load PPT, PPSX and ODP files.
If you use Google Slides, just select File ⮕ Download ⮕ Microsoft Powerpoint from the application menu to produce a PPTX file.
Apple Keynote users: save the presentation using File ⮕ Export to ⮕ Powerpoint to create a PPTX file.
Create narrated videos quickly: 5 easy lessons
- Add voice over to videos in presentations
- Change the voice-over language or voice
- Create dialog using multiple voices, set the voice volume or speed to make more interesting conversations
- Control pauses in narration
- Control pronunciation for acronyms and scientific terms
Make more engaging videos: in-depth guides for advanced users
- Use your own voice or pre-recorded audio
- Preview presentation voice-over
- Add captions and subtitles to your videos
- Add custom background music to your video
- Improve video visuals
- Choose the right size for publishing your video