Narakeet has several types of accounts:
- Free accounts: try out Narakeet without registering or paying
- Personal: for easy top-up purchases, without set-up fees, subscriptions or recurring costs
- Organisational: for recurring subscriptions, tax invoices, vendor onboarding and paying for multiple users
Anyone can create up to 5 videos without even registering. Anonymous users are limited to uploads up to 10 MB to prevent abuse, with a maximum of 20 scenes per video (or slides in a presentation). Registered users can, before paying, create videos with up to 50 scenes, and upload files up to 100 MB size, with a total of 200 MB per project.
Video projects can contain up to 20 KB of narration.
Text to voice-over (audio only) projects can contain 5 KB of narration.
Commercial account limits
Commercial users can create videos with up to 300 scenes, and upload files up to 350 MB size, with a total of 400 MB per project.
Video projects can contain up to 2048 KB of narration.
Text to voice-over (audio only) projects can contain 500 KB of narration.
We can increase the limits on demand for commercial users, contact us to request an increase.
Personal accounts are charged by the duration of the video or audio media you create, in increments of 1 second.
Top up easily when ever you need more capacity, without any minimums or recurring costs.
Organisational subscriptions are billed monthly or yearly. We offer two types of organisational subscriptions:
- flat price based on the number of users, or
- metered billing based on the duration of video or audio media created.
With an organisational subscription, you can pay for multiple users on the same invoice.
We can offer generous discounts for educational institutions and non-profit organisations.
If you require more information or assistance setting up your account, please get in touch by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.