James Text to Speech
James TTS voice is a realistic male British AI voice generator. Try James TTS online free, no need to even register.
For more voice controls, and access to more than 700 in 90 languages, see our full Text to Audio tool.
James TTS Voice
James sounds like a thirty-year old man, speaking clearly and directly, without a lot of emotion. It is perfect for online lectures and presentations, and can also be very useful for news announcements, or non-fictional podcasts. Play the video below to hear the James text to speech demo. James TTS voice will read three samples. One is typical for online lectures, the other is an example of a news announcement, and the third is a sample of biographic material reading.
Free James Text To Speech Generator
Get started with the AI James voice free online. You can make up to 20 audio files with James text to speech for free, without even registering.
For more capacity, to create larger documents (including entire audiobooks at once), and advanced features, upgrade to a commercial plan. With a paid plan, you get full copyright for generated audio, so you can use it without restrictions.
James Voice Text To Speech
James AI voice is characterised by clear, direct pronunciation, with a fast pace and not a lot of emotional range. Here are some of recommended use cases when James TTS is a great choice:
- Digital Lectures and E-learning: James AI voice clear diction makes him ideal for instructional content, ensuring students grasp the material without the distraction of an overly emotional tone.
- In-house Training Videos: For organizations aiming for a standardized and neutral tone for educational material, James TTS voice can be a great choice.
- Narration for Documentaries: James AI voice generator has a very balanced tone, so it can sound as an objective narrator when presenting facts in a documentary.
- Automated Customer Support: When customers seek assistance, James voice AI can provide a straightforward response, bringing confidence and authority. Use the AI James voice generator for troubleshooting guides or automated responses in a voice menu system.
- Non-fiction Podcasts: For audio content that aims to inform or instruct more than than entertain, text to speech James voice can provide a clear, consistent narration.
- Interactive Simulations: In strategy games or simulators, James TTS voice can serve as a virtual advisor, providing hints and guidance without overshadowing the gameplay.
James voice speed
James text to speech speed is great for news or broadcasting where you want to convey a lot of information in a short period of time. For less serious content, such a podcasts, you may want to slow it down a bit. The James AI voice support reading speed controls, so you can use the
voice-speed stage direction to tweak how quickly James voice reads content out loud. Here is an example of slowing it down by 20%.
(voice-speed: 0.8) (voice: james) James Earl Jones, with his iconic deep voice, has left his mark on cinema, theatre, and television. Recently, he made headlines by selling his voice rights, allowing future generations to experience his unique talents through AI. James Earl Jones voice generator will allow Darth Vader to keep returning to TV series and cinema for eternity.
Try this example using James text to speech online now by pasting it into the script box above, then click “Create audio”. For more information on voice speed controls, see our guide on How to change text to speech reading speed. For more information on other voice control options, check out the Narakeet Formatting Reference.
How do I get James text to speech?
James voice text to speech online is available directly from Narakeet. Here is how to get James text to speech:
- Open the Text to Audio tool,
- Select “English - British” from the Language box
- Select “James” from the voice box.
This will activate the James TTS voice.
You can then enter some text into the “Script” box, and click “Create Audio” to make the audio file using the voice of James.
For more information on how to use Narakeet to create text to speech, see our page on AI voice generators.